Please follow the steps carefully. If you have any troubles, do not hesitate to contact our support department.
Before we begin, you must read and agree with our terms and conditions.
Visichat Free Edition License Agreement
This is a license agreement ('Visichat Free Edition License Agreement') between you ('Licensee') and GChat Limited ('Software Provider'). By downloading, installing, copying or otherwise using or accessing Visichat Free Edition ('Software'), you agree to be bound the terms of this . If you do not agree to or wish to be bound by some or all of the terms in this document, please remove all copies of the software and associated files from your system and storage media, do not download the software package again or attempt to access it.
SOFTWARE AND COMPONENTS COVERED
The software includes the files necessary to host, manage and access online chatrooms with audio and video functionality. The license also covers all source code, the package, media and text files which come with the package.
Software Provider defines non-commercial use as an exploratory activity for evaluation, educational or personal needs. Strictly speaking - all activity which does not generate financial gain from the software for the 'Licensee', his associates, employer, employees, business, or other affiliated parties. Non-commercial use explicitly prohibits copying, re-engineering, modification or subversion of the software to gain financially. This includes integration or an attempt to integrate the software into a larger revenue generating system or service package.
It does not matter whether you intend to sell internally within an organisation, individually, in partnership, organisation or any other legal entity that carries out commercial business.
GRANT OF LICENSE:
The Software Provider hereby grants you the following non-exclusive usage rights:
- Install the software on one or more systems for NON-COMMERCIAL USE
- You may use all components and functionality shipped with the software
under the terms of NON-COMMERCIAL USE
- Evaluate the software by hosting it on a local network
- Backup the software database for personal or other NON-COMMERCIAL USE
- Use the Visichat Free Edition backup to upgrade to a commercial copy of Visichat without losing your data
- Purchase a commercial license to upgrade from the Free Edition.
You may not:
- Use the software for commercial purposes.
- Re-post the software for download online, host download locations of the software for others or share the software via file sharing services.
- Sell the software, seek to sell or lease out the software
- Create chat hosting sites for Visichat Free Edition
- Modify the software in any way or its package contents
- Remove GChat copyright notices, information and trademarks from the software files.
- Misrepresent yourself as an official GChat affiliate by offering Visichat Free Edition for sale
GChat Limited reserves the right to withdraw this license at any time. The Software Provider may amend, cancel or replace this license agreement at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to ensure compliance and to access the latest terms of the license.
REGARDING SUPPORT AND WARRANTY
The following services and support does not come with Visichat Free Edition. These terms override the standard commercial terms GChat offers to its clients.
Visichat Free Edition does not comes with:
- Source codes
- Technical support
- Customer support
- Custom development support
- Free installation
THE SOFTWARE IS SUPPLIED AS IS, WITHOUT ANY EXPLICIT WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE AND IS TO BE USED AT THE LICENSEE'S OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT ARISING FROM USE OF THE SOFTWARE SHALL GCHAT LIMITED BY LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, WETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL. THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO: LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRODUCTIVITY AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION. LIABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY GCHAT LIMITED, HOWEVER SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT OCCUR OR BE CUASED; INCLUDING ANY THEORY OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY, IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) DERIVED IN ANY WAY FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF PRIOR ADVICE OF SUCH A POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE WAS ISSUED.
I agree with the terms and conditions.